Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rachel Ashwell's Simply Shabby Chic Collection ON SALE at TARGET!

Our Target was havin a sale on some of Rachel Ashwell's Simply Shabby Chic collection, I got these 2 window valances one is embroidered white and the other is the pink pathwork for ONLY $2.48 each!!! And the decoartive drapery rings where only $1.48 each!!! For a grand total of only &7.62 for all you see in the pic---WHAT A DEAL!!! I was so happy and to top it off........WE WON THE TEXAS LOTTERY!!!! Yes, we are a whole 40 bucks richer with a $1 lottery ticket that my son picked out using the "eni mini miny moe" method, hehe ;)
I just wanted to add that on our weekday trip to San Angelo, Texas for my son's dentist appt, I bought this cute ceramic sugar container for only $4.50!!! And I had to get this travel mug, it's so me with the brown and pink polka dots and of course the "R" for Rios :) Cashing in the change from my piggie bank paid off so well....THANK GOD for loose change! ;)
((HUGS))~Jessica

4 comments:

BearsHuck said...

Congratulations on winning the lottery! LOL I so want some of the RA patchwork items!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess, hehe! Hey any money for free is good for me! I would LUV to have the all white curtain! I am working on all white cotton curtains throughout my home so i need to get my butt to target! THANKS for all of your help on the blog! ((HUGS)), Bekah...

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Jessica,
Wasn't that so exciting to get her stuff for sooooo cheap! I posted about it to. I also got her lamps on clearance for $19.99 that's half off so of course I bought 2! How much were the lace curtains, were they also 2.48? They didn't have much left here and I went to 3 stores. Congrats on the lotto and I love my change it adds up quick.
Hugs~Kelly

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

I love her things too! and those are fantastic deals Jess!! happy shopping ;) ~ hugs ~ Cyn